Our current Capital Productions market events for the
2017 season. Please note, all gazebos must be well anchored against wind.
- Birdman, Monday 23 January 2017, 11am-5pm, Wellington's Waterfront. Birdman jumping off the wharf in costumes and contraptions competition, BMX flip ramp. With several music stages, general market area, quality hand-made crafts market, kids rides and activities, and food stalls.
- Kilbirnie Festival, now at Evans Bay Parade, Kilbirnie Park and St Patrick's College. Evans Bay parade is the wide, long, highly visible flat piece of road beside the Kilbirnie Park, a great venue. Sunday 26 Feb 2017. This is one of Wgtn's biggest community
fairs and markets. This year, we feature an expanded Cardboardbox Challenge; and the new "1000 Person Band!". Food, craft and market stalls welcome. Indoor sites, undercover sites, outdoor sites. Also keep an eye out for the outdoor films!
No Khandallah or Karori events this season, sorry. maybe next season.
For photos of many of our events, please check the website of our photographer Masanori Udagawa here: www.photowellington.photoshelter.com
Capital Productions is pleased to have contributed to many other events,
including the following, during the 14-15 season:
- Newtown Festival Fair Day
- Newtown Festival Jazz in the Park
- Island Bay Festival
- Petone Winter Carnival
- Beach Ultimate tournaments
- NZ Mixed Ultimate Nationals
- World Ultimate Club Championships
- Aro Valley Fair
- Neighbours Day 2015
- and many more!
Print your own GST invoice after the event (for stallholders after attending an event only)